Discover the Keys to Unforgettable Conversation
and Profound Connection…and Say Goodbye to Brain Freeze, Flaking, and Boring Interactions…
Getting Her World is a profoundly rewarding experience that so many men intuitively know is possible, and just haven’t tapped into… yet.
Bryan here –
So, you’ve seen the video above… and you’re probably wondering, how is it relevant to ME?
Well, I’ll start by addressing some of the challenges you might face:
CHALLENGE #1: “What Do I Say To Her?”
You’re out with a girl you just met. You’re nervous because she’s gorgeous and you can barely believe that you’ve got this shot to get to know her…to connect with her…to make an impression on her.
Maybe you’ve rehearsed what you’re going to say or what you’re going to ask. Maybe you just figured you’d “wing it.” But as her eyes lock with yours, you feel a burning in your gut.
Your mind goes completely blank. You can’t think of a single clever or witty thing to say. You make small talk to buy yourself some time. The conversation stalls. There’s an awkward silence.
You can feel her interest waning with each passing minute. She checks her watch, maybe her cell phone, and gives you that polite smile that tells you she’ll be nice for the rest of the date but you’re not going to see this one again.
I’ve been there before…more than once.
In those moments, I would just push on with the small talk, but what I REALLY wanted to do was take a SLEDGEHAMMER to that invisible fucking POLITE AND CORDIAL WALL between me and her, and SMASH IT TO PIECES…
Because I KNEW that an amazing connection was so CLOSE, RIGHT THERE ON THE OTHER SIDE, that there was actually a DOORWAY to a place of REAL DEPTH AND RICHNESS OF CONNECTION…but I just couldn’t quite find the edges of the doorway to open it! And so we BOTH remain stuck in this maddeningly superficial world of cordial, mind-numbing small-talk…
What makes it worse is that you KNOW you’re a great guy, with a lot to offer! With your friends, or other women you’re not attracted to, the doorway to your sense of humor, charisma and creativity opens automatically, like magic…
It’s just that now, when it matters to you most and it really COUNTS, it’s not showing up. WTF??
Are you destined to repeat this torturous encounter for the rest of your life …OR is it possible that your attention simply hasn’t been TRAINED to focus on what matters most? More on that in a moment.
CHALLENGE #2: She Flaked. Again. [Unreturned calls, texts, cancelled dates]
You’re excited because you’ve met an amazing woman. But that excitement turns to frustration and disappointment when days go by after you text her with no response.
Should you text her again? Should you wait longer? Should you call instead? What if you stick yourself out there only to have her reject you WORSE?
Is she really busy, or not feeling well or somehow missed the email, text or voice mail? Or is she just not interested in you and afraid to admit it?
And furthermore, why is it such a power imbalance? Why are YOU the one bending over backwards, agonizing over when or whether to text her next, and willing to move YOUR schedule around, when she’s not making time or space to see you??
With each failed connection, you begin to get more and more jaded, and it seems to actually be getting harder, instead of easier, over time. And you’re not sure what to do to fix it.
THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE’RE STUCK IN OUR OWN WORLD
The problem in both the above challenges is simple. You get so wrapped up in your own thoughts that you aren’t actually getting what she’s thinking and feeling, and what she needs in order to feel genuine attraction and connection.
You’re worried about what to say. You’re frustrated by your inability to relate to her. You’re scrambling for anecdotes and the right questions to ask so you can get to know her and make a good impression.
And all the while she’s sitting there thinking, “This guy is stuck in his own world – he’s not really getting me at all. I’m not feeling it. Why did I ever agree to this date?”
NO CONNECTION, NO SECOND DATE
If women are not following up with you, it’s likely that she didn’t feel a strong connection.
Even if she was attracted to you at some point, attraction is fleeting– but a REAL CONNECTION is memorable. And if it’s not there, she’s not going to make the effort to take things further, and she’ll let your calls and texts fade to the background. But when you learn how to connect and Get Her World, this problem evaporates – and she’ll likely be the one asking you, “When can we meet again?”
As for that first challenge, “What do I say to her?”…
GETTING HER WORLD IS THE GATEWAY TO AMAZING CONVERSATIONS
What if you knew exactly what to say to her, no matter where the conversation was heading?
What if you could effortlessly tap into endless possibilities of topics and intimacy-building questions that would not only intrigue her, but would have her feeling so seen, heard and understood, you’d have her full attention and interest, and therefore end “go-nowhere” dates for good?
When you learn to Get Her World, a simple shift of your attention lets you Dial Into Her. It reveals multiple fun, exciting threads of conversation for you to follow, at ANY point in your interaction – and you’ll never be at a loss for words again.
Once you start to shift your attention and cultivate your focus in the way I’m describing, you’ll have access to the “universal buffet table” of relevant, refreshing and intriguing conversation topics that apply directly to you and her, right in that moment. Read on…
About The Program
Getting Her World is basically 3 programs in one, Karina, Jennifer and Kendra, about 9 hours in total. Originally, we were going to sell each of the 3 programs (Karina, Jennifer, and Kendra) separately. In the end, because we felt it was important for you to see that this works whether you’re single or in a relationship, and with different types of women… so we decided to bundle all three of them together.
So here’s what’s covered in each of the three programs:
In the KARINA program, you’ll learn:
- Why “storytelling” can actually RUIN a connection – and what the ingredients are for a story that actually DEEPENS connection. (segment 3)
- Ever wanted to take a conversation from being a boring information exchange to being more emotional and meaningful? Try the “Heart Melter Question” in segment 23. Note: This also works at small gatherings of friends for you to know each other on a deeper level.
- How and when to allow for “full silences”(even WELCOMING potential awkwardness and discomfort). This is where the real magic arises…that most guys blindly trample over (segment 1).
- The “Calling Her Out” Practice – Actually demonstrates that you’re LISTENING closely, not just to her words, but to her emotional truth (90% of communication is nonverbal, right). She’ll trust you more when she knows you’re going to check her on it, and that she can’t bullshit you. (see examples of this in segment 9 and segment 24)
- How to genuinely compliment a woman without coming off as a supplicating lapdog. Yes, it goes against the “pickup wisdom”, but when you see the way Decker demonstrates this in segment 18, you’ll know how to have her feeling deeply seen and celebrated as a human being — a rare gift!
- The “Echo Practice” – A way to “lock in” the level of connection you’ve already reached, which will have her completely relax and melt into deeper levels with you (segment 3).
- The “Themes Practice” – If you’re paying attention, you’ll notice there are always THEMES that arise in your interaction with a woman. Decker shares how to, step-by-step, find that THEME, and each interaction you have with a woman will be like penning a chapter in an exhilarating story that you’re writing, together.
- Decker asks Karina about her first impressions of him when they briefly first met at the gym– a great example of how to take a conversation from being simply information exchange, to sharing about US, and how we impact each other — you’ll both be more excited and alive after a conversation like this (segment 5).
- Decker shares, word-for-word, how he’d meet a girl in a grocery store…and how to powerfully OWN why he was interested in talking with her in the first place (segment 4). This will help you be more forthright about your attraction with women.
- When you’re inviting her vulnerability, you’re also inviting her defenses. Here’s how to welcome BOTH (this is the key to taking the interaction past where she may have ever been with anyone before) — see her wide-eyed and vulnerable, completely exposed in her tenderness…and, feeling totally safe at the same time … (segment 8).
- The difference between Informational, Personal, and Relational conversations, why you need each one, and when to switch gears from one to the next. This is critical to accessing the deeper levels of connection (segment 8).
- Decker breaks “conventional dating wisdom” in segment 2, and shares his understanding for why “I seem to get away with breaking all the rules.” Listening to this will help you break out and be more spontaneous with women.
- How to stay more personal and avoid the “coach/therapist” dynamic with a woman. This is critical to be aware of, since when you’re Getting Her World, it’s not uncommon for her to open up to you faster than she ever has to anyone else…even if you’ve just met (segment 10).
- Why you don’t have to be the “Club Guy” to meet women out at night – get a direct understanding of Decker’s state of being when he used to meet women in this environment, even when it’s absolutely “not his scene” (segment 11).
- The “Closer/Farther” Game — Decker plays this game with Karina to highlight the deepest point of their interaction so far. You can use this simple sentence stem to explore with her where you’ve felt the closest to each other so far, bringing the interaction out of “information-exchange land” and even deeper into the Here And Now. (segment 12 and 13)
- The “Sealing the Exits” Practice – This is an advanced one – it’s a way to ensure that as things get more intense, vulnerable (and juicier!), that you’re both committed to exploring everything that arises between the two of you, rather than popping back out into safer, more comfortable (but less juicy) territory… (segment 13)
- The “Restraint With Resistance” Practice – Taking on this practice is a gateway to taking her to new heights in the bedroom…but Decker demonstrates how you can use it anywhere in segment 15.
- The “Identifying Dissonance” Practice – by artfully bringing awareness to the contrast between what she says and how she says it, you’re bound to bring more truth-telling to the interaction. (segment 16)
- Decker almost loses her trust, in a single moment in segment 16- and, receives the payoff of taking a Big Risk. You’ll learn how to make these “clutch choices” yourself –the ones that will have her remembering your interaction for days afterwards — after you watch this chapter (segment 16)
- The “Pre-Deeper-Opening Raving Banshee” Dynamic: When her challenges become so intense that most men will turn back and MISS the richness on the other side, YOU will know what’s REALLY going on for her, and how to “stick with it” to the tender sweetness on the other side… (segment 16)
- What if you’re feeling disconnected, checked out, bored? Hear exactly how Decker expresses what he wants with Karina, explicitly, here, and you can bring almost ANY connection back from the “talking ABOUT stuff” place to deeply connected and even more intrigued (segment 29)
- The “Sweaty-Toothed Madman” Scene in Dead Poets Society inspired the game Decker plays with Karina in segment 22, “Listen for the Spark”. When you learn this tool you’ll be able to rapidly hone in on the next ideal place to take the conversation.
- The “Fire Game” – with this fun thought experiment, in 30 seconds you’ll discover what’s most important to her in her life (segment 30).
- The “Frames Game” This is a way of sharing your favorite moments from the date so far. This reinforces the good time you’ve had together, and cements the connection together such that when she thinks of you, she’ll think of the rich time you had together (segment 31).
- Karina shares that she’s ‘still single’, still gets lonely, and longs for real connection in segment 33. When you “get her world”, you’ll be able to see beyond the “hot girl uniform” that most guys relate to with attractive women, and get on a deeper level that ALL women (even the most gorgeous) are fully human beings too.
- The “Fetish Conversation” — Decker almost misses one of the juiciest opportunities with Karina, that leads to exploring her “fetish side” – watching this will show you how to cue in on the “rabbit holes” that will take you into the spiciest, hottest places in a woman’s inner world…(segment 35)
Here’s What You’ll Learn From The JENNIFER PROGRAM:
In contrast with Karina, Jennifer is a completely different creature. In terms of her emotional awareness and capacity for connection, she’s at the level of “AMP Woman”, and she and Decker Go DEEP together, to realms of connection far beyond words…
- Conversation that turns you both on- without even talking about sex. When you apply what you learn/ hear, you’ll feel like the two of you have already been making love for hours…
- How and where to touch a woman who’s feeling intense emotions. This can serve to open up a woman’s body, and bring more awareness to the places where she’s holding tension. She’ll be grateful for your “intuitive hands” (segment 10).
- How to instantly tell whether a girl is at ease with her sexuality. This will clue you in about how forthright you can be with her without “blowing her out” (segment 3).
- What about when a woman is a yes, but not a full yes? Here’s how you can build trust and deeper connection, by advocating FOR her boundaries! I love what Decker says here: “If it’s not a full yes, I’m a no. I prefer being welcomed inside, because she’s dying to have me. It’s just not as enjoyable otherwise…” (segment 8)
- Decker completely forgets her name. When you see how he handles this in segment 11, you’ll never have to worry about this happening for yourself again.
- Discover the THEME of any conversation – and how it can exponentially deepen things, WHILE having her feel seen, known, (and, is also an opportunity for clever jokes!) (segment 3)
- Learn from Decker’s “mistake” in segment 4, where he “barges” with Jennifer. When you see where he could have been more artful, you’ll bring this sharper awareness to your own interactions.
- Decker shares word-for-word how he would invite a woman for a short term fling (like a tourist visiting SF), by transparently OWNING that he wants to take things as deep, and fast, as possible. (segment 1)
- Discover the 5 “Flavors of Relating” – as you become aware of these distinctions, you’ll be able to reflect these in the moment with the woman you’re with. (segment 5)
- Some of the deepest, most powerful moments are wordless. See how to create this in segments 6, 8, and 18.
- When, how and why you can actually IGNORE what a woman is saying, and have the connection drop deeper…(segment 6)
- Discover how to “hold space” for a woman’s deepest emotions. When you know how to respond in these situations, women will feel safe to completely let go with you (segment 9)
- How to “bless” a woman’s resistance. This is a critical tool for creating more love, trust, safety and openness…(segment 9)
- Embrace Disaster — Hear Decker’s story about his crash-and-burn experience he had presenting at a dating seminar. You may be shocked at hearing how he would have handled it a second time around, and you’ll learn how to EMBRACE even the most disastrous situations (segment 9)
- “Just push me away if you want to” – Find out why Decker would say this, plus how & when “welcoming resistance” can use this to create more safety and trust in your interactions (segment 10).
- Learn the “Foopbird” analogy – of the bird that flies in ever-tightening circles until it flies up it’s own ass with the sound “foop!”- and the seriously powerful lesson it offers for helping you get “untriggered”(segment 11).
- The “Fixation Pitfall” – discover the warning signs that tell you when you’re “beating a dead horse”, and how to artfully transition out of it. Without knowing to look for this sign, you may not know it’s happening til it’s too late (segment 12)
- See Decker’s “sadistic coyote” come out and challenge Jennifer. Learn how you can bring a tone of “fun mischief” right along with deep connection (segment 13).
- Segment 14. Wow. I’m not sure how to even describe this one, but I’m willing to bet you’ve never seen anything like this level of connection. Just seeing wht happens in this segment could rock your world open about what’s possible in a connection. (segment 14)
- Decker was completely WRONG about Jennifer’s experience in segment 15 – see how he explores it with her, and they actually end up in deeper, juicier connection as a result.
- The “Junkyard Dog” metaphor – for coaches and personal development geeks, especially: when you hear this story, you’ll discover how you can resolve internally conflicting parts inside of YOU, and inside of the woman you’re with – without going into “coaching mode” (segment 11)
- Watch the “body surges” that Decker and Jennifer experience as a result of the connection they’re having so far, and see why Jennifer yells to Garrison off-camera…”Garrison, you did NOT prepare me for this AT ALL!” (segment 16)
- The “Psychic Color-Echo Game” –– If you saw AMP’s Foundations, you saw the “color echo” game. See it again, this time, being played through a PSYCHIC CONNECTION. This is the real Jedi shit, boys! (segment 16)
- Ever had a woman “pop out” of a deep connection, during a date, or during sex? Here’s the exact way of being, behind the words on how to handle it without “breaking the mood” (segment 18)
- Witness a tantric, almost “non-dual” connection, boundaries dissolving…where you can’t tell where she stops and you begin… Decker lets you in on what sex would be like from this place…(segment 19)
- How to move a conversation from being “heady” to “in the body” – this is a CRITICAL tool for moving past the Level 1 “information-sharing” stage of connection (segment 19)
- The “Saw Her In Half” game. Co-explore the difference between the left side and right side of a woman’s body…(segment 21)
- A powerful, edgy question to ask someone you’re in relationship with. (Warning: before you ask, be prepared for an honest answer) (segment 9).
- Have you ever found that someone you’re talking to is going into boring details? Here’s how to artfully guide the conversation into a more meaningful connection, without being controlling (segment 3)
Here’s What You’ll Learn from the KENDRA Program:
Decker’s interactions with his wife Kendra are especially powerful to watch for men in relationship. You’ll discover:
- When I’m With You, I’m Noticing… Game. I play this game on dates from time to time whenever I want to move our interaction from talking ABOUT STUFF to the here and now, with US. See it demonstrated with Decker and Kendra in segment 6.
- How to center and ground yourself before a date. This will ensure that you’re as present as possible when you’re with her (segment 1)
- An amazing question you can ask to kick off a deeper interaction, right off the bat. Attention relationship guys: this key question will also renew your ability to see your partner with Fresh Eyes, as if for the First Time (segment 2)
- Garrison is totally impacted by Decker and Kendra’s connection in segment 4… Watch him model a way you can allow yourself to be this impacted in your Own Life, which will make your connections much deeper…
- The “Starlight or Moonlight” Game –This is a simple yet deep game you can use to spark a rich conversation with a girl you’ve just met, or, in Decker’s case here, a woman you’ve lived with for years…(segment 5)
- Decker shares a WICKED distinction with Garrison in segment 15 that can transform how you “take the lead” with a woman, and takes the interaction from “functional” to “flourishing”! (segment 15)
- Kendra loves telling Decker where he’s doing it all wrong! Discover how making space for what she’s enjoying (or not enjoying) can be a HIGHLIGHT of your interaction – and turn a crashing date around 180 degrees… (segment 16)
- Discover the 3 ways most guys dodge a woman’s upset – By becoming aware of the way YOU dodge, you’ll be less likely to react this way next time (segment 6)
- The “Surrender Game” in segment 13 is a physical, non-verbal interactive game you can play with her to explore trust and surrender. A fun way to learn about each other and deepen the connection (and her level of trust) without words
Authentic Man Program – Getting Her World Contents: Videos, PDF