Let Martin help to increase your chances of meeting someone through online dating and Apps!
The world of online dating is a dynamic one with things constantly changing. There are now multitudes of online dating sites, including those dedicated to finding partners for casual affairs. It is therefore imperative to keep ahead of the game in online dating.
So how can you maximize your chances of finding a romantic partner online? How do other people actually portray themselves online? How do you come across to others online? This session will answer all of these questions and more.
In this workshop session Dr Graff will also give some practical advice on:
• Finding the right dating site or app for you.
• How to construct your dating site profile for maximum effect
• How to interact with others online – the way to approach an online liaison with a potential dating partner.
• The first steps in a first face-to-face meeting.
This workshop will teach you:
• How to perfect your online dating profile and stand out from the rest
• To be aware of the more common mistakes people make in online dating
• How you can become aware of fake or inaccurate profiles
• To be more creative in the way you interact online
• To make your online dating experience more time efficient
Dr Martin Graff is a university lecturer in psychology. He is an associate fellow of the British Psychological Society and a Chartered Psychologist. Over the years he has carried out research in the areas of online interaction and the formation and dissolution of romantic relationships online and offline. He has also carried out research in the areas of online persuasion and online dis inhibition.
In April 2013, he was invited as a visiting research professor to Cortland University, New York, USA April 2013. Dr Graff has published widely in the field of Internet behaviour, has written for the Psychologist in the area of Online Infidelity and presented his work at numerous International Conferences.
Martin Graff – Making Internet Dating Work for You Contents: Video , Audio